Los Angeles, California, is home to an incredibly vibrant music scene that hosts numerous annual music festivals. The specific lineup and festivals may change from year to year, but here are a few that are generally held every year, and known for their popular music and vibrant crowds.
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival: Though not located in L.A. proper, Coachella is located nearby in Indio, California. It’s one of the largest and most famous music festivals in the world and features music from various genres, including rock, pop, indie, hip-hop, and electronic music. The festival is also known for its art installations and fashion.
- FYF Fest (F* Yeah Fest Festival)**: FYF Fest is an annual three-day music festival that was first held in 2004. The festival has featured a mix of top-tier and emerging artists across genres like rock, indie, electronic, and hip-hop.
- HARD Summer Music Festival: A summer festival that usually takes place at the Speedway in Fontana, it’s known for its electronic dance music (EDM), hip hop, and rock music artists. HARD also organizes other events such as HARD Red Rocks and Holy Ship!
- Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival: This festival, organized by rapper Tyler, The Creator, is known for its hip-hop and alternative music, its carnival games, and for having selection of food trucks.
- Air + Style: This festival combines music, fashion, and snowboarding for a unique experience. It usually takes place at Exposition Park and features a mix of music genres.
- Rolling Loud Festival: Rolling Loud is a hip-hop festival originally based in Miami that expanded to Los Angeles. It’s known for featuring the biggest names in the genre.
- Sunset Strip Music Festival: A celebration of the historic Sunset Strip, this festival typically features a variety of rock bands.
Don’t miss out on your chance to watch great concert tours like Taylor Swift, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Usher, Kiss, SZA, Janet Jackson, Matchbox Twenty, Jason Aldean, Kane Brown, Bruno Mars, Drake, Lana Del Rey, Beyonce, Pink, Pitbull, 50 Cent, Boy George, U2, Katy Perry, Shania Twain, Sting, Aerosmith, The Beach Boys, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, Barry Manilow, John Mayer, Kiss, Madonna, ZZ Top, Sam Smith, and more. Experience an unparalleled ticketing service offering 100% guaranteed access to all forthcoming music events in LA, all at the most competitive prices. This is your golden ticket to dive into an immersive sonic journey in one of America’s most dynamic concert destinations.